Ticket Donation Program
The Cultch is a not-for-profit organization and is pleased to support other non-profit organizations, charities and culturally involved institutions by donating performance tickets or vouchers to various fundraising and special events.
Applications must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event to qualify.
Guidelines for Ticket Donations
- Preference may be given to East Vancouver groups, arts events and charities that have not received our support in the past two years.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize The Cultch through signage and programme mention, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
- Selected organizations will be awarded 2 vouchers redeemable for two tickets to a Cultch presentation. Special presentations and rentals are excluded; advance reservations are required. Day and time restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Each organization is eligible to apply for one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been awarded through another event.
- Donation award packages, which include Cultch promotional materials, will be available for pick up at The Cultch. (see address below).
- Please be sure to include the following information about your event so we may properly evaluate your application:
Donations are limited. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, only those organizations that are granted donations will be contacted.
- The goal(s) of your event, especially as it relates to the arts and/or your community
- A description of your target audience(s)
- How a donations will be used (live auction, silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc.)
- Other relevant information
Please complete the application form and submit to:
Attention: Ticket Donations / Box Office
1895 Venables Street
Vancouver, BC V5L 2H6